Zucchini, Corn & Bacon Linguine
30 mins active prep time, 4 servings
Ingredients (included in delivery)
- 400g linguine
- 200g short cut bacon, diced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 corn cobs, kernels removed
- 200g ricotta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced and zest finely grated
Ingredients (pantry items)
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus extra to serve
In some cases, ingredients may be out of stock or unavailable when the shops pack your order. If this happens, we'll do our best to replace the items with high quality substitutions. If we're unable to find a replacement, we'll contact you to let you know.
What you'll need
1. Preheat oven
Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add linguine and cook for 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside, reserving a small 2 tbsp of cooking water.
2. Cook bacon, zucchini & garlic
Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Sauté bacon for 2-3 minutes until golden. Add zucchini and garlic and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes. Stir in corn and cook for 1 minute.
3. Toss remaining ingredients
Toss corn mixture through hot pasta, with cooking water, ricotta, parsley, and lemon juice and zest. Season to taste.
Serve pasta with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.