Spinach, Tomato & Lemon Linguine
25 mins active prep time, 4 servings
Ingredients (included in delivery)
- Punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g linguine
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 100g pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 125g parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp drained baby capers
Ingredients (pantry items)
- 1L water
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp extra olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
Note: In some cases, ingredients may be out of stock or unavailable when the shops pack your order. If this happens, we'll do our best to replace the items with high quality substitutions. If we're unable to find a replacement, we'll contact you to let you know.
What you'll need
Olive oil, sea salt flakes.
1. Prepare the pasta, tomato and lemon rind
Bring the water to the boil in a large frying pan over high heat, cover with a lid. Add the linguine, tomato, lemon rind, oil and salt. Cover and return to a boil. Then uncover and cook over high heat for 8 minutes, turning pasta regularly to stop the pasta sticking to the base of the pan.
2. Combine capers, olives and remaining oil
Meanwhile, combine capers, olives and extra oil in a small bowl.
3. Add spinach, parmesan and season
Remove pan from the heat. Add spinach and half the parmesan; toss gently with tongs. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Top with the caper mixture and the remaining parmesan to serve.