30 mins active prep time, 6 servings
Ingredients (included in delivery)
- Corn chips
- 1/4 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 chicken breast fillets, split through centre
- 2 corn cobs
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced lengthways
- 100g rocket
- Avocado, seeded and chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
Ingredients (pantry items)
- 1 tbsp pepitas (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Mexican seasoning
Note: In some cases, ingredients may be out of stock or unavailable when the shops pack your order. If this happens, we'll do our best to replace the items with high quality substitutions. If we're unable to find a replacement, we'll contact you to let you know.
What you'll need
Pepitas (optional), olive oil, Mexican seasoning.
1.Prepare corn chips
Preheat a moderate oven and sprinkle corn chips, cheese and peptisa (optional) on a baking tray. Bake for 6-8 minutes until golden.
2. Preheat chargrill pan and prepare chicken and vegetables
Preheat a chargrill pan on high. Coat the corn, zucchini and chicken with oil. Rub seasoning into chicken.
3. Grill corn, zucchini & chicken
Grill the corn, zucchini and chicken until grill marks appear and chicken is cooked through.
4. Prepare salsa
In a small bowl, toss avocado, red onion and tomato. Season to taste.
Slice corn kernels from cob. Serve all ingredients on plate and spoon salsa on top.