15 mins active prep time, 4 servings
Ingredients (included in delivery)
- 500g beef mince
- 1 glove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 green chilli, finely sliced
- 4 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, ends trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 200g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 lime
Ingredients (pantry items)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
What you'll need
Sesame oil, brown rice, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce
1. Cook rice
Add the rice to a medium saucepan and add double the amount of water. Bring to the boil and cook rice until water is absorbed and rice is soft.
2. Stir-fry onion, chilli, ginger and garlic
In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil on high. Stir-fry the onion, chilli, ginger and garlic for 1 minute.
3. Add mince and brown
Add the mince and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until browned, breaking up any lumps.
4. Make the sauce
To make the sauce, add sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce to a jug, and wisk together to combine.
5. Add the vegetables to the pan. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes
Pour in the sauce. Stir-fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
Serve stir-fry on a bed of rice.