Soft Fish Tacos with Coleslaw & Sweet Chilli Sauce
30 mins active prep time, 4 servings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- Sweet chilli sauce
- 600g flathead fillets
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 8 tortillas
- Sour cream, to serve
- 1/4 red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/4 green cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
1. Make coleslaw: Combine all coleslaw ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. Prepare frying pan: Preheat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add olive oil to the pan.
3. Prepare fish: Combine chilli, garlic and flour in a small bowl, and then coat each piece of fish with the mixture.
4. Grill fish: Grill the fish over a medium heat for a couple of minutes each side, until cooked through and golden. Cut fish into 2cm thick strips.
5. Heat the wraps: Heat each wrap in the microwave for 20 seconds on high.
6. Prepare taco: Spread each tortilla with avocado then top with fish. Add coleslaw, tasty cheese, and then top with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.