Maria's Vegetarian Lasagna with Simple Garden Salad
5 mins active prep time, 5 servings
Served with a simple garden salad, Maria's large vegetarian lasagna (2.5kgs) is enough for five to six servings. With a combination of roasted mediterranean vegetables, set between spinach pasta, this lasagna provides a simply delicious meat alternative. Handmade in Carlton North and on your plate in just 30 minutes. Available for delivery every day except Sunday.
What you'll need
- Olive oil, black pepper (for the salad)
- Fresh Lasagna Mediterranean Roast Veg W/Spinach Pasta 2.5kg
- Salad Mix approx. 130g
- Lemons - approx. 170g
1. Pre-heat oven: Heat your oven on fan-bake to 180 degrees celcius
2. Heat lasagna: Heat for 30 minutes in the oven
3. Prepare salad: Toss the salad with a squeeze of lemon and a drizzle of olive oil
4. Serve: Plate the lasagna and salad together. Enjoy.