Chicken Fajitas with Lime & Coriander
60 mins active prep time, 4 servings
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, halved, thickly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thickly sliced
- 1 green capsicum, thickly sliced
- 8 wraps
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 40g mexican seasoning mix
1. Marinate chicken: Combine chicken, seasoning mix, capsicum and oil in a bowl. Cover with plastic food wrap. Chill for 1 hour to marinate.
2. Cook chicken mixture: Preheat a chargrill pan or frying pan over high heat. Cook chicken mixture for 8 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through and vegetables are tender. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
3. Cook wraps: Cook wraps on flat plate or pan for 30 seconds or until heated.
4. Prepare wraps: Divide chicken mixture among wraps; top with avocado, sour cream, coriander and a squeeze of lime juice.