Grilled Tasmanian Salmon with Sautéed Seasonal Vegetables
15 mins active prep time, 2 servings
This dish features delicious Tasmanian salmon filets, fresh from Richmond Oysters. Simple and so so quick, you can have this meal plated in just 15 minutes. Salmon goes well with Pinot Noir or Pinot Gris so if you're looking to add a little class to your week night meal, grab a bottle from Blackhearts & Sparrows - delivering through YourGrocer.
What you'll need
- Olive oil, salt, pepper
- Salmon Fillet (Tasmanian) ea - approx. 200g
- Loose Carrots approx. 200g
- Green Zucchini approx. 270g
- Baby Spinach approx. 100g
- Limes - 130g
1. Prepare vegetables: Finely julienne, or spiralise the carrots and zucchini. Set aside.
2. Prepare and cook salmon: Heat a large pan with one tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat. Season the skin side of the salmon fillets with salt and place skin side down first in the frypan. Cook to your preference (approx 5 min each side).
3. Cook vegetables: With around 5 minutes to go, heat another pan with one tablespoon of oil over low-medium heat. Lightly cook the carrots and zucchini together, and then add the spinach leaves to wilt through.
4. Season: As the vegetables are cooking, squeeze half a wedge of lemon or lime through and season lightly with salt
5. Serve: Plate the vegetables together and place the salmon fillet on top. Serve with a wedge of lemon or lime. Enjoy.