Fast, Slow Cooked Lamb Shoulder with Roast Vegetables
5 mins active prep time, 5 servings
The slow cooked lamb shoulder made famous by Cumulus Inc. Slow cooked for 8 hours by Meatsmith, just place in the oven for 40 minutes then serve with a squeeze of lemon. A Meatsmith favourite. Serves 5. This will be vacuum sealed, eat within 14 days, refer to package for further information.
What you'll need
- Olive oil
- Cumulus Inc. Slow Cooked Lamb Shoulder (serves 5)
- Desiree Potato - approx 271g
- Butternut Pumpkin Half Half - approx 800g
- Carrots Purple - approx 150g
1. Pre-heat oven: Heat your oven on fan-bake to 240 degrees celcius
2. Prepare vegetables: Dice the potatos, pumpkin and carrots and place in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and any herbs of your choosing. Toss to coat.
3. Roast vegetables: Place vegetables on a tray in one layer. Place in the oven and cook for 45 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Turn at least once during the cooking time.
4. Heat lamb shoulder: For around 40 minutes of cooking, heat the lamb shoulder inside an oven proof dish, covered.
5. Enjoy: Plate the vegetables and lamb shoulder together. Serve with gravy.