Gluten Free Ortolana Pizza with La Vera Mozzarella
15 mins active prep time, 4 servings
This vegetarian and gluten free pizza is delicious! Our gluten free pizza bases come from Silly Yak Foods - whose product lines are 100% wheat and gluten free - available for delivery every day except Sunday. If you have time to lightly roast the veggies, then go for it, but a simple pan frying is just fine.
What you'll need
Olive oil, your favourite condiments plus:
1. Preheat oven: Heat your oven, on fan setting to 250 degrees celsius.
2. Prepare ingredients: Slice the eggplant, capsicum and halve the cherry tomatoes, set aside.
3. Cook vegetables: Heat oil in a pan, or cast iron pan over high heat. Fry the sliced eggplant and capsicum on both sides until charred or browned.
4. Construct pizzas: Spread tomato paste over the bases, add sliced mozzarella and then place the vegetables over top. Brush olive oil around the edge of the bases and drizzle lightly over top.
5. Cook & serve: Place pizzas either on a pizza stone, or regular oven tray and cook for until 10 minutes or until bases are cooked through.