Aunt Maggie's Quinoa & Greens Salad
- 1kg Quinoa, washed
- 1 Medium to large Avocado
- 2 Lebanese or 1 continental cucumber
- Large handful of rocket
- Large handful of walnuts
- 3cm freshly grated ginger
- Half a lemon
- Sprinkling of chia seeds/sesame seeds/flaxseeds
- Cook the Quinoa as per the packet instructions, making sure you rinse it first. 2 cups of water to 1 cup of quinoa usually works best!
- Chop up your avocado and walnuts roughly, slice the cucumber, then add them together!
- Once the quinoa is cooked mix it with the ginger, squeeze half a lemon over the top then mix in your avocado, cucumber, rocket & walnuts.
- Top with a sprinkling of seeds and you’re ready to serve!
Photo and Recipe credit goes to Aunt Maggie's.
Better food starts today
Same day grocery delivery from the best local shops