Simple and Delicious Tomato Arrabbiata Sauce
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 gloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 Red Chillis, sliced (seeds removed for less spice)
- 2x 400g tins of crushed tomatoes
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1.5 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of your favourite hot sauce (I use sriracha)
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt and Pepper to season
- A handful of fresh basil, chopped
- Fry the onion and garlic in some oil until softened then add chilis.
- Add the crushed tomatoes to the pan and stir in the sugar.
- Stir in balsamic vinegar and soy sauce then simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Add hot sauce and salt/pepper to your own taste.
- Top with fresh basil to serve.
Accompany with pasta of your choice.
Better food starts today
Same day grocery delivery from the best local shops