Curried Pumpkin and Tahini Dip
- 500g Butternut Pumpkin, chopped into chunks
- 1 Large Red Onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tablespoons Unhulled Tahini
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Curry Powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Chop Butternut Pumpkin and Red Onion into chunks, spread on a baking tray and drizzle with oil of your choice.
- Roast for 25 minutes then add garlic cloves (in skin) and bake for a further 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven when butternut pumpkin is tender and golden brown and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, combine the butternut pumpkin, red onion, garlic cloves(skin removed), unhulled tahini, soy sauce, olive oil and curry powder in a food processor and blitz until all ingredients are well mixed and the dip has a thick paste consistency.
- Scoop into a bowl to serve with tortilla chips or some crusty bread.
Better food starts today
Same day grocery delivery from the best local shops