Sake and Red Curry Marinated Salmon
By far one of the most simple, flavour packed fishes dishes there is.
- 40ml Sake
- 1 Tablespoon of Red Curry Paste
- 2x Salmon Portions Skin Off
- Take a tablespoon of red curry paste and mix together with some sake. You want a liquid consistency rather than a paste. Around 40ml will do it.
- Slice each salmon into 3 thin slices and leave to sit in the marinade.
- Pan fry for 1 and a half minutes on each side or until the desired temperature.
- Serve with steamed fresh veg or rice.
Big thanks to Jaime at ChefDine for the recipe.
Better food starts today
Same day grocery delivery from the best local shops