Pecorino Crusted Chicken Breast
- 100g pecorino
- 200g breadcrumbs
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1 egg
- Oil for frying
- For the breadcrumbs, take 200g of breadcrumbs and 100g pecorino and mix them together until well combined.
- Butterfly the chicken by cutting it in half, leaving one side attached and open out the breast like a book to create an even fillet.
- Place in the flour, then remove patting off any excess flour.
- Then put chicken into the egg mixture.
- Shake off excess egg and add chicken to the breadcrumbs, ensuring it's well coated.
- Shallow fry the chicken breast in a frying pan until golden brown and cooked through.
Recipe Credit goes to Jaime at Chef Dine.
Better food starts today
Same day grocery delivery from the best local shops