White Chocolate and Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Slices
- 250 g plain sweet biscuits
- 155 g butter, melted
- 3 tsp gelatine
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 375 g cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 250ml thickened cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 200 g white chocolate, melted & cooled
- 225g frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp gelatine
- 1 tbsp boiling water
- Grease a rectangular pan; lining the base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over sides.
- Process biscuits until fine. Add butter; process until combined.
- Press mixture over base of pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- For the raspberry topping; process raspberries until smooth; strain puree into small bowl, discard seeds then stir sifted icing sugar into puree.
- Sprinkle gelatine over the water in small heatproof jug; stand jug in small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine dissolves.
- Cool for 5 minutes then stir mixture through raspberry puree.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in cream, extract and chocolate until combined. Stir in gelatine mixture. Pour over biscuit base.
- Spoon raspberry topping over cream cheese mixture; swirl with a skewer. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight before cutting.
Store slice in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Recipe & Image Courtesy of Women's Weekly, found on Food To Love.
Better food starts today
Same day grocery delivery from the best local shops