Spinach and Cheddar Savoury Muffins
- 2 medium eggs
- 150ml milk
- 75g butter, melted
- 150g grated cheddar cheese
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 75g fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 250g self raising flour
- 1/2 vegetable stock cube
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a muffin tin with 12 muffin cases.
- Gently whisk the eggs in a large bowl and stir in the milk and melted butter.
- Mix in the grated cheese, spring onion, baby spinach and diced pepper.
- Add in the flour and crumble in the stock cube and mix just enough until all the ingredients have combined.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 muffin cases and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
Recipe and Photos courtesy of Clara Attwell at My Fussy Eater.
Better food starts today
Same day grocery delivery from the best local shops